The Hostel is located at MGM Campus Sanpada with shared room facility. The hostel accommodation is provided to the students, admitted to various nursing programmes on first come first basis. The students desirous to avail accommodation should give a written applicationat the time of admission with necessary hostel fee
Mess facility is available at the campus.
College bus is available transportation to commute to and from the hostel.
There are various outlets for snacks inside the campus.
The College is committed to provide comprehensive health care to its student community.
- Out Patient Department (OPD) services: OPD services are available on all working days
- Annual Health Check up: Annual health check up is conducted and a detailed record is maintained on individual health cards.
- Medical Insurance: Every student is covered under a unique group medical insurance scheme with Bajaj Insurance for hospitalization up to Rs.1,50,000/-
- Indoor Hospital services are provided to the students during sickness
Disaster & Emergency Evacuation Management:
All the members including students are advised to follow safety instructions. Fire and safety training is given periodically to the faculty and students.
Student support welfare:
- Hostel Facility
- Mess Facility
- Free Bus Services
- Health Insurance
- Freeship in tuition fee to deserving students
- Interest free Educational Loan
- Canteen Facility