Admission P.B.B.Sc. Nursing
The candidate desirous to seek admission to nursing programmes,need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Equivalence of foreign nursing qualification from Indian Nursing Council in case GNM from Foreign countries.
- Medically fit.
|Sr.No.||Particulars Fee||I Year P.B.B.Sc (N)
|II Year P.B.B.Sc (N)
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 40,000|
|2||Clinical Affiliation and other Fee||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
|3||Registration Fee||Rs. 1,000||Nil|
|4||Eligibility Fee||Rs. 11,000||Nil|
|5||Hostel Fee||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 32,000|
|6||Hostel Deposit(Refundable)||Rs. 10,000||Nil|
|7||Library Deposite(Refundable)||Rs. 5,000||Nil|
|Total||Rs. 1,02,000||Rs. 77,000|
(Exam Fees as per university rules)
Cancellation and Refund of Fee:
- Candidate who has confirmed his/her admission may cancel it by submitting an application to the concerned Dean/Principal.
- A refund claim may be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request through the institution, in accordance to the regulation prescribed for the purpose by the MGMIHS.
- Security deposit is refundable after completion of the course or candidates leaving the course for any other reason
- In the event of a candidate withdrawing before the starting the course, the waitlisted candidates will be given admission against the vacant seat.
- The tuition fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- shall be refunded and returned by the Institution to the candidate withdrawing from the course before commencement of course.
- If the candidate withdrawing admission after cutoff date then no refund is permissible and the candidate shall have to pay the tuition fee for total duration of the course.
- Please note that, if the applicant wants to shift to another program after confirming the admission in a particular program, he/she will have to cancel the admission from the admitted institute and cancellation charges as mentioned below will be applicable in such cases.
Admission cancellation charges:
|Sr. No.||Point of time when notice of Cancellation of admission is received||Cancellation charges applicable|
|1||Before 15th July, 2019||5% of tuition fee OR Rs. 5000/- (whichever is less)|
|2||Within 16th July to 30th July, 2019||10% of Tuition fees|
|3||Within 1st August to 15th August 2019||20% of Tuition fees|
|4||Within 16th August to 30th August, 2019||50% of Tuition fees|
|5||After 30th August||