Admission B.Sc. Nursing
The candidate desirous to seek admission to nursing programmes,need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission to be sought
- The minimum educational requirements shall be;
- A candidateshould have passed in the subject of PCB & English Core/ English Elective individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB in the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2) from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or equivalent Board.
- Students passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
|Sr.No.||Particulars Fee||I Year B.Sc (N)
|II Year B.Sc (N)
|III Year B.Sc (N)
|IV Year B.Sc (N)
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 1,25,000|
|2||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|3||SNA Subscription||Rs. 2,000||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|4||SNA Activity Fee (for 4 years)||Rs. 1,500||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|5||Eligibility Fee||Rs. 12,500||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|6||Hostel Fee||Rs. 32,000||Rs. 34,000||Rs. 34,000||Rs. 34,000|
|7||Hostel Deposit(Refundable)||Rs. 10,000||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Total||Rs. 2,03,000||Rs. 1,59,000||Rs. 1,59,000||Rs. 1,59,000|