- Greet the authorities in the college and hospital premises.
- Both parents and guardians are required to put their specimen signatures in the presence of the class teacher in the beginning of the academic year.
- Daily attendance in college and clinical are compulsory. Attendance would be taken at the beginning and end of the day. If the attendance is not fulfilled as per the requirements, the students will not be eligible to appear in the final University examination.
- Lunch break will be of half an hour only.
- The students should maintain silence in the classroom, library and other rooms and in the corridors when lectures are in session.
- If a student is required to get leave from the college or hospital in the middle of the day for an emergency, the student must get approval sanctioned from her class teacher or a supervisor and a letter must be produced from the parent/guardian.
- The students should take every effort to take care of the college and hospital property and should help to maintain it. They should not scribble or write on the tables, chairs and walls.
- Any damage to the property of the college and hospital will be dealt with as breach of discipline. In case of any damage the item to be replaced.
- All required assignments needs to be completed and submitted on time. Marks will be deducted and necessary action will be taken for late submission.
- Absenteeism or leave should be informed to class coordinators.
- Students are not allowed to go outside of college premises during the college hours.
- Take permission before entering staffroom as well as office.
- Bunking of lectures is strictly not allowed.
- The students should follow the prescribed dress code at the college and Uniform during the clinical.
- College is not responsible for any loss or theft of gold and other expensive items.
- Parents/ Guardians can visit college for the enquiry of some concerns/ information.
- Do not disturb the college authorities in their personal number unless it is emergency.
- Take prior appointment to meet the Director.
- Parents or guardians must meet the Directorwhenever called.
- All decisions taken by the Director are final.
At the Hostel
- The students residing in the hostel should abide by the hostel rules in force from time to time, failing which strict disciplinary action will be taken.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy and maintain excellent personal relations with other hostel mates.
- All the students must devote 2 – 3 hours for studies each day. Follow the time table (Compulsory)
- The students must occupy only the rooms allotted to them. They must sleep only on their own bed. Sharing of rooms is strictly not allowed.
- Expensive gadgets, ornaments etc are not permitted in the hostel. The institute will not be held responsible for any loss or theft. The students are instructed to take care of their personal belongings.
- Conservation of energy and resources is a major concern and students are instructed to take adequate care for use electricity, water etc. Turn off electrical equipments, water taps when not in use. Room lights should be put off by 11.00 pm. Those who wish to study after 11pm, can use the common study room.
- In case, any student want to take a leave from hostel or commute from home for a specific period of time, a request letter need to be submitted through Parent/Guardian, submitted to warden, counter signed by the class coordinator and submitted for final approval of the Director. The student may be allowed to become a day scholar for a short period if the reason is found genuine by the Director.
- All students should be present for the roll call at sharp 8.10 pm every day. Any absence must be reported to the warden.
- No student is allowed to remain in the hostel due to sickness without consulting a doctor at the OPD of the hospital in the campus.
- Students must sign the hostel register at the time of leaving the hostel for outing / night out / day out and before entering the hostel.
- Outgoing Passes
- Outgoing Passes:Outing passes during the week days are allowed foronly Navi Mumbai. Consent from Parent / Guardian is necessary for places outside Navi Mumbai. The outing days are:
- Wednesday: 5pm-7pm for nearby market places with the permission of Hostel warden.
- Sunday: Pass for visiting religious places as per ones belief.
- The pass is issued from the administrative office which is numbered and signed by the issuing office clerk.
- The student must submit the duly filled in and signed pass on Wednesday before 4.30 pm. The pass must be signed by the guardian and counter signed by warden, class coordinator and submitted to the Director for approval.
- Students who wish to go out other than their guardian place / outside Navi Mumbaishould get letter signed by the guardian, counter signed by warden, and class coordinator before submittedto the Director.
Visiting Timings are;
|Wednesday||:||4:00 PM-6:30 PM|
|Saturday||:||4:00 PM-6:30 PM|
|Sunday||:||8:30 AM-6:30 PM|
|Daily||:||5.00 PM to 7.00 PM|
|Saturday||:||5.00 PM to 9.00 PM|
|Sunday||:||2.00 PM to 6.30 PM|
|Breakfast||:||7:00 AM to 8:00 AM|
|Lunch||:||12:30 PM to 1:30PM|
|Snacks||:||4:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Dinner||:||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
- Students must have all the meals in the central mess.
- Outside food is not allowed in the hostel rooms.
- Any complaints regarding the food should be informed immediately to the respective incharge.
- Mess fees should be paid to the accounts office between 25th to 30thdays of each month.
- Student should maintain their dress code while visiting central mess.