Admission Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC)
The candidate desirous to seek admission to nursing programmes,need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
- Must have undergone the B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- The applicant; must be a registered B.Sc. Nursing programme with a minimum of one year clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. Nursing program.
- Selection will be based on the merit of an entrance examination and interview held by the competent authority
|Sr.No.||Particulars Fee||I Year NPCC (N)
|II Year NPCC (N)
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 90,000||Rs. 90,000|
|2||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000||Nil|
|3||Eligibility Fee||Rs. 9,000||Nil|
|4||Hostel Fee||Rs. 32,000||Rs. 32,000|
|6||Hostel Deposit(Refundable)||Rs. 10,000||Nil|
|Total||Rs. 1,61,000||Rs. 1,22,000|
(Exam Fees as per University rule)
Cancellation and Refund of Fee:
Highlights of the NPCC Programme:
MGM New Bombay College of Nursing is a leading institute in offering Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) Postgraduate Program successfully from the academic year 2017. The graduated Nurse Practitioners (NPs) are efficiently managing the Intensive Care Units as NPs of reputed hospitals. A few highlights of the NPCC program are as listed below:
- The students are trained by a dedicated team of Medical Professors and Nurse Preceptors.
- Rich and extensive clinical exposure in well-equipped Critical care units of parent hospitals.
- Meticulously planned sessions in the Skill lab for developing competency in advanced procedures.
- Competency assessment and feedback are sought from experienced Nurse Practitioners on a continuous basis for improvement.
- Stipend of Rs 20000/- is provided during the period of 2 years and protected salary for the In-house candidates.
- Provision of paid leave during examinations.
- Opportunities are provided to improve Soft skills.
- Participate as Lead role in organizing various workshops and conferences.
- Participate in Research activities like writing dissertations, paper presentations and publications.
- All students are BLS, ACLS and ATCN trained and certified.
- 100% Placement in parent hospitals with a good salary package.