Admission Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC)
The candidate desirous to seek admission to nursing programmes,need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
- Must have undergone the B.Sc. Nursing in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- The applicant; must be a registered B.Sc. Nursing programme with a minimum of one year clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. Nursing program.
- Selection will be based on the merit of an entrance examination and interview held by the competent authority
|Sr.No.||Particulars Fee||I Year NPCC (N)
|II Year NPCC (N)
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 80,000|
|2||Clinical Affiliation and other Fee||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
|3||Registration Fee||Rs. 1,000||Nil|
|4||Eligibility Fee||Rs. 8,000||Nil|
|5||Hostel Fee||Rs. 32,000||Rs. 32,000|
|6||Hostel Deposit(Refundable)||Rs. 10,000||Nil|
|7||Library Deposite(Refundable)||Rs. 10,000||Nil|
|Total||Rs. 1,46,000||Rs. 1,17,000|
(Exam Fees as per University rule)
Cancellation and Refund of Fee:
- Candidate who has confirmed his/her admission may cancel it by submitting an application to the concerned Dean/Principal.
- A refund claim may be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request through the institution, in accordance to the regulation prescribed for the purpose by the MGMIHS.
- Security deposit is refundable after completion of the course or candidates leaving the course for any other reason
- In the event of a candidate withdrawing before the starting the course, the waitlisted candidates will be given admission against the vacant seat.
- The tuition fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- shall be refunded and returned by the Institution to the candidate withdrawing from the course before commencement of course.
- If the candidate withdrawing admission after cutoff date then no refund is permissible and the candidate shall have to pay the tuition fee for total duration of the course.
- Please note that, if the applicant wants to shift to another program after confirming the admission in a particular program, he/she will have to cancel the admission from the admitted institute and cancellation charges as mentioned below will be applicable in such cases.
Admission cancellation charges:
|Sr. No.||Point of time when notice of Cancellation of admission is received||Cancellation charges applicable|
|1||Before 15th July, 2019||5% of tuition fee OR Rs. 5000/- (whichever is less)|
|2||Within 16th July to 30th July, 2019||10% of Tuition fees|
|3||Within 1st August to 15th August 2019||20% of Tuition fees|
|4||Within 16th August to 30th August, 2019||50% of Tuition fees|
|5||After 30th August||