Admission M.Sc. Nursing(Medical Surgical Nursing)
The candidate desirous to seek admission to nursing programmes,need to appear in Common Entrance Exam (CET) conducted by MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution recognizedby Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing or Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, from a recognized hospital of minimum 100 bed’s capacity or a community health setup or a recognized nursing educational institution.
- Candidate shall be medically fit
- Merit based on Entrance examination conducted by MGMIHS
|Sr.No.||Particulars Fee||I Year M.Sc (N)
|II Year M.Sc (N)
|1||Tuition Fee||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 80,000|
|2||Clinical Affiliation and other Fee||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
|3||Registration Fee||Rs. 1,000||Nil|
|4||Eligibility Fee||Rs. 8,000||Nil|
|5||Hostel Fee||Rs. 32,000||Rs. 32,000|
|6||Hostel Deposit(Refundable)||Rs. 10,000||Nil|
|7||Library Deposite(Refundable)||Rs. 10,000||Nil|
|Total||Rs. 1,46,000||Rs. 1,17,000|